Wednesday, August 10, 2011

FTW Wednesday

One of my favorite bloggers is Running off the Reese's. Don't know her? Go stalk her. You'll thank me.

Every Wednesday, she does a tirade called WTF Wednesday. Like everything on her blog, it's hilarious. A freakin ab workout.

But for some reason, I'm in a really good mood today (don't question the mood gods) and wanted to do something different. So I reversed it: FTW Wednesday.


I'm so freakin clever. (Not really but still.)


I haven't bitten my nails in over a week and a half. No one is as impressed with this nail growth as I am but whatever people. I've been biting my nails since I was two. 9 days is ahmazing. Small victories.

I have lost 17 lbs over the last 4 months. I'm only 2 lbs away from my original goal weight that I made 3 years ago. Two freakin pounds. How glorious does that sound?!

It was just like this. Except not really. (source)
After sitting in traffic for an hour and a half last night, I still went running and lifted weights. Rockstar motivation. No idea where it came from.

What's your FTW? Tell me something fabulous!

2 comments:

Reese's Runner said...

17 pounds holy cow!!! Or toddler, whatever. That's awesome. I like FTW Wednesday!!

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

I love FTW Wednesday, so creative! And wow--all that weight lost, amazing!
I bite my nails too--so I'm impressed with your 9 day streak!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates