Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Triple Tangent Tuesday

Welcome to I-ran-out-of-every-household-item-possible-and-have-no-money-to-spend-on-food week. This week the budget was tight so that dinners have been spaghetti. No joke. So since I have no food to show you, I thought I'd entertain you with three random things about myself which I'm seeing all over blogspace lately. Shall we?

1. I have to match, or at least coordinate, my underwear to my bra. It's a compulsion. I will literally go through an entire drawer of  perfectly good underwear to find a pair that matches. I just mean that if I have a pink bra, I can't wear blue panties. Weird? TMI?

2. I take 4 times as long to do a chore if I have music on. Which is the opposite of practically everyone I know. I don't know why I get so distracted with music on. If it's just the TV on, not a problem. But with headphones on, it takes an hour to load the dishwasher.

3. I daydream a lot more than most people do...I think. I'm not sure if this one is due to my job (sitting at a desk all day with periods of nothing to do) but I can't tell you how many times people have looked at me weird because I'm just staring off into the distance.

Tell me some random things about you! (that is if my random stuff hasn't scared you off...)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol I can relate on the day dreaming! Friends/family always know when "I'm off in my own world"!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates